The 25th Hero of Overwatch has just been revealed! One of the leaders of Talon, the legendary Doomfist is determined to plunge the world into a new conflict that he believes will make humanity stronger.
Doomfist’s cybernetics make him a highly-mobile, powerful frontline fighter. In addition to dealing ranged damage with his Hand Cannon, Doomfist can slam the ground, knock enemies into the air and off balance, or charge into the fray with his Rocket Punch. When facing a tightly packed group, Doomfist leaps out of view, then crashes down to earth with a spectacular Meteor Strike.
Doomfist is a Three starred difficulty offense hero with 250 hp. His abilities are:
- Hand Cannon: Short-Range weapon with spread. Reloads automatically.
- Seismic Slam: Leap forward and smash the ground.
- Rising Uppercut: Knock an enemy into the air.
- Rocket Punch: Hold to charge then release to launch forward and knock an enemy back. Damage increases if the enemy hits a wall.
- Passive – The Best Defense: Dealing damage with abilities creates temporary personal shields.
- Ultimate – Meteor Strike: Pressing his ultimate ability makes Doomfist leap into the air. Move the targeting circle, then press primary fire to strike the targeted area.
Doomfist is now available on the Public Test Realm along with a few bug fixes.